We want to work with the best contractors in each city. If you are a professional contractor and want to add work in your local area, we’d like to work with you!
Are you a contractor who wants additional work in your area? Do you want to know more about Total Pro and how we operate? Here are some answers to some frequently asked questions.
Who is Total Pro and where do you operate?
- Total Pro Home Services, LLC is a national property management company. We work in all 50 states. We do all things property management, maintenance, repairs, and service. Some of our clients are homeowners who request service, others are through national advertising campaigns such as Groupon promotions. We also work with several national commercial property companies and the government to service homes in a high volume queue nationwide.
How is work assigned?
- We email you a spreadsheet with your work orders. Each work order will have the customer information, work type, and due date.
How does daily workflow operate?
- 2 or 3 times per week we will email you with your work orders. In the morning, check in with our office via text or email to let us know you are in the field working. When you show up to a property, knock on the door and notify the customer you're on site. Take a pic of the house number. Take a few before pics. Perform service. Take a few after pics. Notify the customer the job is done and make sure they are completely satisfied before leaving. Before leaving, upload your pics to your Dropbox folder. Complete all your orders for the day. At the end of the night, email us with a brief list of completed work orders and double check to make sure all your pics are uploaded before signing off for the night.
How much do you pay?
- Everything is on a pricing chart. We can email that to you. For anything not on the pricing matrix, we use standard REO pricing. We can also bid on jobs as well. If the bid is approved, that work will go to whoever helped us on that bid.
How often do you get paid?
- Pay is Net 14 for most residential clients. For commercial, its per job.
Who are your customers?
- We have direct customers who have service contracts with our company. We also have national accounts with larger firms who send us high volume work.
Am I working for Total Pro exclusively?
- No. You can add our work to your existing workload. Most contractors can expect 5-20 orders per week. We do have some contractors who use us as their main source of income, which is great. We prefer to work with experienced contractors who have their own business because they tend to be more professional and are ready to work asap. We want to add work for your business.
Can I tell the customer about my own business?
What is required of me to start work?
- Before we issue work, the contractor must:
- Sign our agreement
- Agree to the pricing
- Submit a copy of their insurance listing Total Pro Home Services, LLC as additional insured
Provide a background check
After all on-boarding documents have been completed, we will issue you 1 or 2 work orders to assess your professionalism and reliability. After that, we will issue more work each day.
How do you pay?
- We pay either via direct deposit or Zelle.
Which contractors get the most work with Total Pro?
- We like working with professional, reliable, courteous contractors who show up, get the work done, provide the necessary job pics, most importantly provide an excellent experience to our customers. If you fit this bill, please contact us! We want to work with you.